Friday, March 18, 2011

Katies First St. Patricks Day

I haven't been blogging as much as I'd like, but nothing has really been going on. Today was St. Patrick's Day, and I was looking for somewhere to take the kids but everything was too far :(  So I just took Hailey to her girl scout meeting, and after that we went to Target, we held Katie out of the car seat so she could see some new scenery. Everyone thought she was so cute :) She was wearing her "Born Lucky" onesie and a green bow. i bought her a St. Patrick's Day bib, and some Enfamil packets because I had a 5 dollar coupon! :)  Which reminds me!, the Doctor made out a prescription for Gerber Good Start and we have to pick it up ASAP. Hopefully we can get it tomorrow. I guess thats all for now.  OH! and i really really really want an embroidery machine!. and I need to buy Cuts A lot for my cricut so I can print anything I want. Okay thats all for now Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment