Sunday, February 27, 2011

Can't sleep

Or should I say don't want to sleep haha. Its 3:38am and I just finished watching The Cove, good movie. I'm about to watch another documentary but I decided to blog a little about Katie, you forget things too quick!. Lets see, she cut her 2nd tooth (her bottom left) on February 24th, it looks funny cause the one on the right is sticking out more and this ones just coming in so its shorter haha. She is also learning to hold her bottle, she puts one hand at the end and one hand around it. Her aim is still off, its so cute she pulls it towards her and she opens her mouth and moves her head side to side :)  Another thing she did yesterday was suck her upper lip, she sucks it into her mouth using her tongue, and it makes a cute sucking noise. I filmed her on my cell, I will try to upload it soon :) Well I think thats all for the updates.
Oh I also got some hair bows and stuff I ordered for her today, she got 3 Gerber Daisies (tourquoise, tye dyed purple/light purple, lime green zebra, and a white one with her intial in the middle), a pink Kufi cap, leopard mary janes, pink zebra leg warmers, and some crocheted headbands (ivory, peach, lavender and purple). She's my spoiled little princess, they have such cute things "now-a-days" haha :)
Okay well thats it for now, I'd say Goodnight, but I'm not quite ready :)  <3 <3 Peace and Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment