Monday, February 14, 2011

Katie is 100 Days old, Happy Baek-il little one!!

Today is Valentine's day and Katie is also 100 days old!!. I wanted to celebrate her Baek-il so I started counting down when 100 days was from November 6th (her birthday), I counted the days on the calendar and came upon February 14th! Valentines day! I was excited that such a special day landed on a love filled holiday. To be sure I was going to count again, but then decided to see if there were any calculators online that would count the 100 days for me, and of course there was!!!. Geez guess I should have looked there first instead of counting haha.
Anyhoo, Raul bought her a small cake and we had Korean BBQ in honor of her Baek-il. She wore her Carters Valentines outfit and bib, and a bow I made and we sang her happy birthday and said a prayer for her to grow up to be happy, healthy and successful. I love her with all my heart!!!. 
Happy 100 days my baby doll!!, Mommy loves you forever and always!! <333333

No comments:

Post a Comment